• The POA owns several hundred acres of real property.
• Parcels protected under permanent Conservation Easements will be protected in accordance with those easements.
• Parcels with restrictive conditions contained in their individual parcel deeds will be treated
in accordance with those individual restrictions. Any change in use will follow the requirements prescribed by the deeds.
• All restricted parcels are highlighted on the Big Canoe Restricted Parcel Map, attached to
• The POA Board and/or Staff will consult the Long Range Master Plan document, this Policy, the accompanying Restricted Parcel Map, and individual parcel deeds as required, prior to initiating any change in use or disposition of any parcel(s) of real property owned by the Big Canoe POA.
POA Board and General Manager
This procedure covers all real property and facilities owned by the Big Canoe POA
V. RELATED POLICIES AND DOCUMENTS