The Beach Club at Lake Disharoon is comprised of a free-form, saline system, zero-entry swimming pool, roped off swimming section in the Lake, as well as a 300-yard, sandy beach front on Lake Disharoon. Features include beach volleyball, paddle boats, canoes, kayaks, paddle boards, bathrooms with changing areas, certified lifeguards, access to hiking trails and the famous 200-foot rock slide. Who could forget the ever-popular inflatable water park for kids, designed to accommodate 60 youngsters at once!
Wildcat Recreation Pool & Splash Pad
Big Canoe’s Wildcat Recreation Center consists of a 75-foot lap pool, as well as a kiddie pool with zero-entry and water play features, covered pavilion with lights, fans and a fireplace, bathrooms with changing areas and showers, a children’s playground, three bocce courts, a basketball court and a soccer field. This is a great place to bring your own picnic to enjoy by the pool. Wildcat also has a basketball court, a large soccer field, and is home to the Bocce Courts.
Outdoor Aquatics Rules
- Outside food and beverages are allowed at the Beach Club, with the exception of alcoholic beverages. Dining is restricted to the table area on the upper deck.
- Outside alcohol may only be brought to the Wildcat amenity (no glass) when alcohol is not available for purchase.
- Outside food may be brought in to the Wildcat amenity but is not allowed in the pool or on the pool apron.
- Food is not permitted on the beach.
- No glass is permitted at the Beach Club or the Wildcat Recreation Center.
- Floatation devices are not allowed in the pools. Floats are allowed in the lake.
- Children with inflatable swim arms must be in shallow water with a parent within arm’s reach.
- Personal music may be enjoyed through headphones or personal
- Coolers and bags are subject to search.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 21.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult at the rockslide.
- All children three and under, and non potty-trained children, must wear snug-fitting plastic, rubber or nylon bottoms over a swim diaper. Cloth or paper diapers alone are not permitted.
BEACH CLUB SCHEDULE
Open Daily May 28 - July 31
Weekends Only Aug. 1 - Sept. 5
Open hours are 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
WILDCAT POOL SCHEDULE
Open Daily May 28 - Sept. 6
10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Weekends Only Sept. 10 - Sept. 25
10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
WILDCAT LAP SWIMMING SCHEDULE
Open Weekdays May 28 - Sept. 25
6:30 a.m. - 9 a.m.